Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jesus Cristo!

Although I have never met him he is my mentor. He lived on this earth to set an example of how we should live and he was God's son. He lived a perfect life and although I am far from perfect I strive to be like him. A tool he has left for me is his teachings a.k.a the Holy Bible. He has taught me to live a lifestyle that brings joy to ones heart and because of him I can forever rejoice with him in heaven. He has brought peace to my heart and the world. And he is the perfect mentor because when I falter he will not. Humans make mistakes but he can't so he is the perfect mentor for one to have and since he knows every thing about you he cannot fail you. Who is this great mentor? Well it is Jesus Christ of course! He is my mentor by choice and by his grace my father.

0 comments: