Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Superheroic/Anti Hero


Hello children my name is Cristian San Miguel, I am curretly 15 years old and I attend Dr. John Horn High Shool. I am a devoted Chrisitian and I like to believe that I'm a smart kid. I am just a relaxed person but school can sometimes stress me. I have many weaknesess but one major one is the fact that I am lazy and i procrastinate alot. One of my strengths is that I can get along with pretty much everyone and that i have a great faith with God. Although I am not much of an active kid I do enjoy tennis and it is kind of my sport and I'm pretty good at it. Another hobbie I have is to play chess I recently started playing it again and I am getting better at it. I do play the violin and although I enjoy playing it I dont consider it much of a hobby since I don't practice as much as I should. But my greatest hobbie is drawing! I love to draw and i have been drawing since i was two. I do concider myself good at it and I hope to get better at it. I am the Superheroic/Anti Hero because I do consider myself special but at the same time I don't want to be called a hero. I am not saying that I am going to save the world or anything but i do believe I will one day greatly help society. I do want to change the world and I know I will accomplish that through wisdom of the word of God. I believe that we all can change society in a way if we live accordingly to the gospel and that is one of my ultimate goals in life.

0 comments: